Teach Me


“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Last week, I was walking the building, and I had a teacher invite me to join her class in a little game they were playing, so I did, and it was great. It gave me a chance to interact with kids in a way that I generally don't have the opportunity to do, and from the standpoint of really getting to observe a teacher, doing so in the role of a student was really great. I would like to do more of this, so as you are planning your lessons for the rest of the year, keep me in mind. If you see something that would be a good opportunity for me to interact with and experience your class as a student, send me an email, and I will try to plug it in. I can't promise I will always be able to make it, but I am much more likely to get in there if I can plug it into my calendar. This is not required and is not part of the evaluation process nor do I only want to get into classrooms of teachers who are being evaluated this year. It is simply something I would really like to try to fit into my schedule once or twice per week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Full of It

Oxygen Masks

#OneTribe