Two Minute Warning

"It's only when it comes to crunch time that people's true character comes out."
-Virginia Wade

As I participated in my Fall/Winter Sunday ritual of watching as much football as my family will tolerate and obsessively tracking my fantasy football team (undefeated going into this week), I couldn't help but see the parallels between close games after the 2-minute warning and schools after Thanksgiving break. It isn't that we take the first 90% of the semester off, but there is certainly a hightened sense of urgency as the clock ticks down toward Christmas break. It can be a stressful time for teachers and students, so I encourage all of you to remain calm. You've got this. No matter what, we will all head off to Christmas break and return in January to keep plugging away. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Full of It

Oxygen Masks

#OneTribe